I made a fairly simple wiki at wikispaces.com which is a free website. The website is fairly straightforward but doesn't have many options in regards to font and font sizes. However, I was able to create many pages and add images and links easily. Though I didn't spend too much time on my wiki, I think if there was a clear lesson plan already laid out it would be simple to add pages to suit your needs. I think students would like working on a wiki rather than being lectured to (though I am not trying to say they shouldn't have lecture based lessons as well). Using wikis allows educators to send students to various websites, watch videos and give them information all on one website which they can access at school or at home.
http://talkclassroom.wikispaces.com/
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment