An easy site to create a quick rubric is rubistar.4teachers.org. Teachers can choose what components they want to include in their rubric such as 'content' or 'presentation' and then edit the description of the grading from what the website provides. For instance, if I was making a project about making a Google Earth project, I could add the requirements I created for my class into the 'content' section by specifying the content that I wanted my students to include. In 'sources' I could say to get a '4' students would have to use 4 pictures, a YouTube video and audio. It's free, easy and doesn't require a login.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Rubric Site
An easy site to create a quick rubric is rubistar.4teachers.org. Teachers can choose what components they want to include in their rubric such as 'content' or 'presentation' and then edit the description of the grading from what the website provides. For instance, if I was making a project about making a Google Earth project, I could add the requirements I created for my class into the 'content' section by specifying the content that I wanted my students to include. In 'sources' I could say to get a '4' students would have to use 4 pictures, a YouTube video and audio. It's free, easy and doesn't require a login.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment